Your shopping cart is empty!
Who processes and is responsible for your personal data?
The company "Kamini Eurostandart" is registered in the public register of the Communications Regulation Commission as an enterprise, produces a wide range of wood burning chambers and also assembles them using natural stone finishes.
Kamini Eurostandart is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (LPPD).
You can contact us at our management address:
city of Sofia, Dianabad, ul. Krum Kyuliaviv 25 - V, Phone: 0889455222, 0887655222
or by filling in the electronic form for contact on our website:
1. What data, for what purposes and on what basis do we process?
Depending on the specific objectives and reasons, Kamini Eurostandart Company processes the data below individually or in combination.
1.1 Categories of data
A) Data provided by you for identification and fulfillment of contractual obligations of Fireplace Eurostandart Company and the client:
• three names, personal ID or personal number, address, telephone and / or e-mail address to contact you or your designated contact persons;
• three names, PIN, address and other data of your proxy, employee or others. a person specified in the document by which you have authorized him to represent you in front of the Company Kamini Eurostandart in connection with the execution of the contract;
• data collected on payment made to Firefighters Eurostandart;
B) Data generated and generated by the Fireplace Eurostandart Company in the process of providing the services / goods:
• contract number, receipt number, client number, etc. like;
• data needed to draw invoices, value of the used ones
services; information on payment method, payments made and due;
information on changes in usage of services, restrictions and restoration of services;
• Video recording during a visit to the premises of Kamins Eurostandart Company, prepared with CCTV equipment, in order to ensure security for the employees and visitors at the premises of Fireplace Eurostandart;
• IP address when visiting our website;
• information about the type and content of the contractual relationship,
as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including
emails sent, information about your request for troubleshooting, complaints, requests, complaints, and other feedback we receive from you;
1.2. Objectives and legal bases for the processing of personal data:
A) Processing of the data necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract. Fireplace Eurostandart processes your data for the following purposes:
• Identify a customer when: a new or a modification of an existing contract for the purchase of a product contract;
• Updating your personal data or information in relation to contract services;
• Making proposals for signing contracts, sending a courier shipment with renegotiated information and draft contract;
• Payment of due amounts;
B) In fulfillment of its legal obligations, the Company Kamini Eurostandart
processes your data for the following purposes:
• Preparing offers for signing contracts and signing contracts, sending a courier shipment with renegotiated information and a project of
contract, etc .;
• Providing information about the customer and the purchases and / or services he / she uses on a request / request / inspection by a competent
• Invoices issuing;
• To carry out tax and social control by the respective tax authorities
2. Categories of third parties who access and process your personal data?
2.1. Processing personal data that, on the basis of a contract with Firestone Eurostandart Company - process your personal data on behalf of Kamins Eurostandart or have direct / indirect access to your personal data, could be:
• Transport / courier companies in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to deliver contracts in paper form, equipment, etc. like;
• Agencies collecting unpaid client liabilities.
• Subcontractors providing performance related services
our contractual obligations, technical assistance on installation and / or maintenance
of equipment and more. like;
• Banks servicing payments made by you;
2.2. Other Personal Data Administrators at which Kamini Eurostandart Company provides your personal data processing your data on your own behalf and on your own behalf:
• Cesionaries - a party to cession contracts with which Kamins Eurostandart sells (sells) their receivables, financial organizations for
the objectives of crediting and securing funding;
• Competent authorities which, by virtue of a statutory instrument, have the power to require the Fire Brigade Company to provide information, including personal data such as a Bulgarian court or a court of another State, different supervisory / regulatory bodies,
consumers, the Communications Regulation Commission, bodies with powers to protect national security and public order;
In order to ensure adequate data protection of the company and its clients, we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided by the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as the best practices of international standards (ISO 27001: 2013, PCI DSS etc .).
3. How long is your personal data stored?
The length of time that your personal data is stored depends on the processing purposes for which it was collected:
• Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding / amending and executing a contract are retained for the duration of the contract and until the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties;
• Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting / financial documents for the implementation of tax and social security controls, including but not limited to - receipts, debit notes, credit notes,
Service contracts shall be kept for at least 5 years after the expiry of the limitation period for repayment of the public claim, unless the applicable law provides for a longer period.
• Firefighters Eurostandard may store some of your personal data for a longer period of time until the expiration of the applicable limitation period in order to protect any customer claims in connection with performance / termination of the contract,
as well as for a longer period in the case of a legal dispute which has already arisen in connection with the issue until its final decision with a court / arbitration ruling in force.
• Picture (Video) - within 30 days of recording creation.
4. What are your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
from the Fireplace Eurostandart Company?
As our client and your personal data you have the following rights:
• 4.1. to access your personal information and related information. You can ask the Firefighters Eurostandart to inform you if and why
what purposes we process your personal data with a written application with the content specified in the PDPA;
• 4.2. request that data be deleted, rectified or blocked when inaccurate or to be supplemented, or that processing does not meet the requirements of the legislation;
• 4.3. to object to Kamini Eurostandard at any time
time against the processing of your personal data if there is a legitimate reason for
• 4.4. to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, but only when your processing is based solely on your consent;
• 4.5 file a complaint with CPDP if you believe that the rights are affected by you;
5. Can you refuse the submission of personal data to Firefighters Eurostandard and what are the consequences:
In order to conclude a contract with you and provide you with the requested services in accordance with our legal obligations, Fireplace Eurostandart Company needs certain data.
Not providing the following data prevents the Fireplace Eurostandart Company from entering into a service / goods contract with you:
• names, personal ID or personal number, address, telephone and / or e-mail address to contact you or your designated contact persons;
• the names, PIN, and other data of your proxy specified in the document by which you have authorized him / her to represent you before Firefighters Eurostandart;
• data collected on payment made to Firefighters Eurostandart;
• mailing address;
Cookie Types - The site may use one or more of the following types of cookies, depending on their degree of necessity:
• System Cookies Required - These are cookies without which site operation is impossible or put at high risk. This includes cookies for navigation on the website, saving filled in information when passing between the different steps as well as on login or registration. Systemically needed, as well as cookies that provide security controls for
connection and protection from unwanted external interference. This type of cookie is often referred to as temporary or session because it is temporarily stored and disappears after the browser session is closed.
• Cookies for functionality - This category of cookies serves to make it easier for the user to use the website and to comply with individual
user preferences. Function Cookies
include device recognition cookies, preset language and font preference, and more. This type of cookie can be stored for a long time on the device, they can be used in more than one session of the browser and are called permanent.
• Third-party cookies for performance, analysis, and advertising -
Analytics cookies serve to collect statistical information based on
which can make general conclusions and recommendations on the site's performance in view of the user's goals as well as for marketing and advertising purposes. Such statistics include the number of users per page, most visited pages, sources of the visit, time spent on the page, errors that occurred, and more. These cookies allow you to collect anonymous information about how users navigate the website and the difficulties they may experience. For better precision, the site uses the validated Google Analytics and Core Metrics analytics tools. Deactivating cookies As a user, you have the ability to control cookies used, delete cookies saved on your device, and disable cookie usage in the future. Detailed instructions for different browsers and operating systems can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org/. Keep in mind that blocking cookies will affect the way the website works and may cause malfunctions of the site.
Links - The site may include links to other websites that are beyond our control. We can not be held responsible for the protection of personal data or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information on specific topics.
This policy was last updated in April 2018 and introduced in relation to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.