Click for a larger Photo
Garden barbecue- Metal hearth with brick-shaped Vermiculite lining;
- Chimney flue Ф200;
- Built-in ashtray and charcoal grill;
- Fire place under fire;
- Grill for residual heat;
- Fireproof wadding and AquaPanel sheathing;
- Bottom top with dark granite "Padan Dark";
- The base was also dressed with Gneiss shaped;
- Finishing stage to drywall, without putty and paint, above the top.
For an individual project and offer you use the contact form on our site.
The barbecue can be installed in the courtyard under a shelter, on a large terrace or in a separate room to a house with a suitable function.
The bottom countertop can be designed and made left or right, with a size appropriate for the specific location.
We also have a wide variety of facing materials - from natural stone (marble, granite, limestone, onyx, gneiss, bones, etc.) through traditional refractory red bricks to the most modern decorative bricks that give a great look to any outdoor barbecue.